What is Forma Skin Tightening?
Forma is a gentle and non-invasive treatment for tightening the skin. If you’d like to give your skin or body a quick lift without any downtime, you cannot go wrong with this FDA-approved treatment!
Forma skin tightening is phenomenal for quickly addressing all sorts of issues related to loss of tone, without any downtime. Quite the opposite – your skin will look incredible after the treatment, which is why A-listers have dubbed it the ultimate “red carpet facial.”
Benefits of Forma
Forma remodels the skin through radiofrequency. It emits energy that travels through the skin, to heat the lower layers of the dermis, which results in improved collagen production. These are the main benefits of this fascinating technology:
- In the short term, it provides a mild but immediate firming and tightening effect, so it’s perfect before special events. Most patients will notice that their eyebrows and cheeks look lifted while the area around their jawline and mouth seems firmer and smoother.
- After a series of multiple treatments, your skin will look significantly firmer, tighter, and more youthful. Even better – you can expect these results to last for a very long time.
- Forma is incredibly pleasant and relaxing – it feels like getting a hot stone massage!
- There is absolutely no downtime – you can return to your normal schedule immediately after the treatment.
- A Forma face treatment is safe and suitable for everyone, no matter your skin type.
If you’d prefer dramatic results, and you don’t mind a slightly more invasive experience, we highly recommend Morpheus8, which combines radiofrequency energy with microneedling.
What Are the Commonly Treated Areas?
Forma can be done anywhere on the body where you think your skin could use a small lift, but we like it best for the face and chest.
During your treatment, we will focus on the specific areas where you experience the most significant loss of tone. For most of our customers, that’s usually around the jawline and jowls, nasolabial fold, eyes, eyebrows, and forehead.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Your skin will look smoother and more lifted immediately after your first Forma treatment. However, with additional treatments, you will see more pronounced results.
The most frequently recommended number of treatments is 6, spaced 1 week apart. After that initial series of sessions, you can expect your results to last for years, especially if you come back for yearly maintenance sessions.
What to Expect After Forma Skin Tightening?
One of the most incredible things about Forma is that there is absolutely no downtime! Immediately after your Forma treatment, you’ll be able to return to your normal life feeling and looking refreshed.
Your skin might be a little red, but that usually fades within 15-30 minutes. You can reapply your makeup 30 minutes after your treatment is over.
Forma doesn’t require too much aftercare. It’s crucial that you consistently wear sunscreen and avoid unnecessary sun exposure during your treatment if you’re doing multiple sessions. We also recommend avoiding skin-resurfacing products and treatments like scrubs, chemical exfoliants, peels, or microdermabrasion.
Book Your Forma Appointment
Are you ready for your red carpet facial? Forma skin tightening is currently available at SEV Skin and Body in Melrose Place.
Book your appointment online, and gift yourself a relaxing spa treatment with real rejuvenating effects!