Laser Hair Removal Arms
Laser hair removal is the best treatment for eliminating unwanted hair from the arms.
You may have the right to bear arms, but you also have the right to not have bear arms if that’s what you’d prefer.
Jokes aside, the reality is that having visible arm hair can make you feel pretty self-conscious. At SEV, our goal is to help you feel ultra-confident in any situation. That’s why we offer effective treatments that will make you extra smooth wherever you’d like to be smooth.
If you’re interested in laser hair removal for arms, this post will explain everything you need to know about the process.
How Laser Hair Removal Works on the Arms
Smooth arms are just a zap away. Laser hair removal works by targeting the very root of each hair. The powerful light zaps the follicle, permanently damaging its ability to create hair. With a series of 6 to 12 treatments, most of our clients see a complete reduction in arm hair.
This treatment works best for those with darker hair since the laser works by pin-pointing the pigment. Contrary to popular belief, the color of your skin doesn’t make a difference. Our Nd:YAG laser works on a very deep level, so it’s able to bypass the pigment in your skin to treat even those with darker skin tones effectively.
Besides laser hair removal for arms, we also offer full hands laser hair removal.
How to Prepare for Arms Laser Hair Removal?
Prior to your appointment, make sure to review SEV’s customer care instructions. Here’s what you can do to make sure you have the best arms laser hair removal outcomes.
- Make sure to come to your appointment with freshly shaved skin. This will allow the laser to reach the base of the hair follicle easily.
- Make sure your arms are clean on the day of your appointment – don’t use lotions or any other products over the treatment area.
- For a few days before your treatment, avoid exfoliating or using any strong skin-renewing products.
- Make sure your skin is at its base color, so avoid tanning, sun exposure, and even self-tanner.
Arms Laser Hair Removal Process
The laser hair removal process is straightforward and quick. Treating the arms is very tolerable – most clients compare the feeling to the subtle snap of a rubber band against the skin. However, if at any point you feel a burning sensation or your skin begins to feel hot, then let your nurse or laser tech know.
If you’ve never been, or you’re nervous about the prospect of hair removal, check out this video to see us treating the arms:
Your skin might be a little red or inflamed after the treatment, so it’s important to take good care of it.
- Keep your skin protected from sun exposure with loose clothing and sunscreen.
- Use aloe vera or unscented lotions to keep the skin soothed and moisturized.
- For three days after treatment, avoid intense activities that involve heat and moisture, like exercise or hot yoga, saunas, etc.
- Avoid scented lotions for a few days after the treatment.
- Don’t exfoliate or use retinoids for 10 days following the treatment. Once that time passes, you can exfoliate again, especially if you’re dealing with ingrowns as your arm hair sheds.
Book Your Appointment
With nearly 30 locations all over the United States, saying goodbye to your arm hair is as easy as making a few clicks. Book your appointment at your nearest SEV, and get ready for your hair-free day!